Grand reopening after full service for Kwik Fit depot
MAYOR of Stevenage Carol Latif was the guest of honour at the grand re-opening of the town’s Kwik Fit depot after refurbishment.
Kwik Fit chose to make a significant investment in the garage off Argyle Way because of the commitment of its staff to serving the local community.
Customers will immediately see the impact of the investment as the reception area has been completely redesigned to be much more welcoming and customer-friendly.
Kwik Fit’s staff can sit down with each customer and discuss their individual requirements – whether it’s a simple tyre check or a full service.
And as a result of the investment, the centre now has specialist wheel alignment equipment that allows a car’s four wheels to be aligned as per the manufacturer’s specification.
The revamped centre continues to offer the full range of Kwik Fit services including tyres, exhausts, brakes, MoT testing, car servicing, air-con and windscreen repair.
Manager Roy Temple said: "It’s given the staff a real boost that our hard work has been recognised, and that our centre has been given major investment.
“All the team at Stevenage take great pride in our work and now we have a working environment that matches our ambition to deliver the best possible service.
- Roy Hodgson and England World Cup draw latest, plus Jack Wilshere on Nelson Mandela, Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham news
- Dean Parrett earns his Spurs after White Hart Lane exit, adapting his game to make Stevenage FC breakthrough
- Man arrested after window-smashing rampage at Hitchin kebab shop
- Firefighters battle to cut motorist free after tree smash in Martins Way, Stevenage
- STEVENAGE V STOURBRIDGE: MATCH PREVIEW It's smiles better at home in FA Cup says Stevenage boss Graham Westley
- Biggleswade 15-year-old targeted in traumatic sexual assault