The chief executive of the region’s ambulance service is taking home an extra £50,000 a year after receiving a pay rise.
- Tottenham Hotspur's World Cup transfer target offered new deal
- 'Lessons must be learned' from diabetic former soldier, who died after benefits sanction
- Arsenal stun Spurs with £15.8m bid for Brazilian star
- Tottenham Hotspur boss Pochettino closes in on Portuguese defender
- Death of diabetic former soldier after benefits sanction sparks calls for inquiry
- Police appeal for help finding Hitchin teenager after nearly two weeks missing