The sound of ska will be filling the air at Arlesey Football Club on Saturday night.
The 2 Tones are an eight-piece band who formed five years ago.
From their first gig in 2007, The 2 Tones have wowed audiences up and down the country with their raw energy and musicianship.
You don't have to be a 'rude boy' ska fan to enjoy their show as the songs they perform you will know and love anyway.
The hundreds of ska fans that regularly attend their gigs are blown away with the band's unique treatment of Trojan and 2 Tone record label classics.
And if that's not enough, modern songs and old swing numbers are given the magic '2 Tone' touch by this zany bunch.
Hear those fantastic songs popularised by The Specials, Madness, Bad Manners to name but a few.
DJ Strollin' Steve will be on hand to fill the gaps playing your soul, motown, ska and reggae requests.
Steve will also be hosting a Disco Inferno event on Friday at the same venue, playing 1970s/80s floor fillers to complement a fun music weekend in Arlesey.
The 2 Tones show starts at 8pm (doors open 7.30pm) and tickets are £8, with numbers limited to 160.
For advance tickets, send a cheque and a SAE to: C.A. Ashdown, PO Box 79, Mildenhall IP28 9BE
Any remaining tickets will be sold on the on the night.
For further details, call 01638 712187 or 07746 762150.
- Dean Parrett earns his Spurs after White Hart Lane exit, adapting his game to make Stevenage FC breakthrough
- Barcelona target Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey, pressure eases on Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas plus Chelsea and West Ham news
- Adebayor injury latest plus Mulumbu, Arsene Wenger, Alan Hansen, Alan Shearer, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham news
- GALLERY: Prince Charles tours Jordans Mill and remembers war heroes from RAF Tempsford
- Firefighters battle to cut motorist free after tree smash in Martins Way, Stevenage
- Two sought after 'terrifying' armed robbery in Brook End, Potton