Music Mayor of Sandy, Susan Sutton, is holding her first charity concert on Saturday at Sandy Baptist Church.
Performers will include East Beds Symphonia, ukulele clubs, individual young performers, choirs and even bell ringing.
The concert will spotlight the musical talent in Sandy and the surrounding area and also raise money for the mayor’s nominated charities: Sandy Baptist Church and National Gardens Scheme.
The concert is being organised by Andy Maycock of The Music Room.
Tickets are £6 and can be purchased from The Music Room, HIgh Street, Sandy, or Sandy Tourist Information Centre.
The show starts at 7.30pm.
- Hitchin named in top ten places to live in the UK
- Letchworth man swaps remote control for running shoes in 300-mile Soapathon
- Newspaper Delivery Application Form
- OAP in court over historic sex charges in Stotfold
- Third fire in three days hits Advertiser area in Stotfold
- DYES LANE MURDER: Gunshot victim named